World Wide Fund (WWF) is happy to offer Professional Development Grants (PDGs) to pursue short-term and non-degree training. These grants are offered to international students.
The aim of these grants is to offer support for mid-career conservationists to pursue short-term, non-degree training to upgrade their knowledge and skills.
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is an international non-governmental organization founded, working in the field of the wilderness preservation, and the reduction of humanity’s footprint on the environment.
Course Level: These grants are offered for pursuing short-term, non-degree training
Study Subject: These grants are offered in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Value of these grants $6,500
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Specified
Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- You must be a citizen of an qualifying country.
- You must currently be living and working in your home country.
- You must have at least three years of work experience (paid position) in a conservation-related field in your home country.
- You must have applied to or already be accepted to participate in the proposed training at the time you submit your application.
- Your current work and proposed training must help advance conservation in your home country.
- You must not be enrolled in an academic degree program.
- You must have approval from your employer to participate in the proposed training and the promise of continued employment.
- You must have a bank account in your own name that can receive US dollars.
- You must not have received funding from EFN in the past. Previous PDG recipients may be qaulifying for Alumni Grants.
- The proposed training must take place at least 90 days after the application deadline.
- The proposed training must be completed within 6 months and must not lead to an academic degree.
- You must submit all required documents by the application deadline.
Nationality: Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Colombia, Dem. Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Fiji, French,Guiana,Gabon,Guatemala,Guyana,Honduras,Indonesia,Kenya,Laos,Madagascar,Malaysia,Mozambique,Myanmar,Namibia,Nepal,Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Solomon Islands, Suriname, Uganda, Vietnam, and Zambia applicants can apply for these grants.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have at least three years of work experience
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 1, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476