The Luxembourg Educational system has a provision for both local and international students to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD program, through its online application process.
Method of application:
- Explore and select the University offering your preferred program, then log in to apply
- After successfully creating an online account, applicants would be notified to upload the necessary document needed, depending on their level of preferred program. Or
Alternatively they will be asked to forward their applications to
Student Services – Service des Etudes et de la Vie Etudiante
162a, Avenue de la Faïencerie
L-1511 Luxembourg (EU)
Cost of Living in Luxembourg
The cost of living in Luxembourg falls between €400 – €600 per month. This shall cover cost of up keep, tuition and registration fees.
It might interest you to know that universities in Norway are tuition free for both local and international Students due to government’s effort in subsidizing education. This is only applicable to Public Universities, as a majority of Private Institutions charge tuition fees.
Cost of Living in Norway
Due to the high living cost Norway is reputed for, prospective student shall spend between NOK 8,900 per month depending on student. This shall carter for transport, accommodation, health care etc.
Slovenia is positioning itself as one of the best choices for students wishing to study in Europe. Note that tuition in Slovenia is absolutely free for international students if they study in the local language. Being a member of the Schengen Area and Eurozone, student a afforded the rare opportunity of exploring other European countries at no visa charges.
Cost of Living
Below gives a summary of living cost in Slovenia
- Lodging: €80-€120 (Students Hostel)
€200 – €500 (Private accommodation)
- Study Material: €0.05 per photocopied Material
- Student feeding: €3 – €4 per meal
- Meal for two in a middle range restaurant: €25 – €30
- Tea: €1.8
- Gasoline: €1.4 per liter
- Glass of beer: €2
- Glass of wine: €1.5
- Coffee in a general Pub: €1.5
- Big Mac: €2.5
- Cinema Ticket: €4.5
- Theatrical viewing: €15
- Loaf of bread: €1.5
- Milk per liter: €1
- Apples: €1.5
- Transportation: €1.2 (using city buses in Ljubljana)
For more info on how to study in Hungary, click here
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476