The Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is currently inviting applications for its intensive week long programme of practical sessions, workshops, policy exercises and institutional visits delivered by world leading experts.
The program seeks to recognise, enhance and develop the next generation of diplomats. This community of exceptionally bright and accomplished future leaders will gain further insight, tools and opportunities to engage with key stakeholders at a crucial time in their careers and broaden their connections to influence global leaders.
Forum will take place in the United Kingdom
- Contribute to the debate on the top of the global diplomatic agenda
- Meet and interact with diplomats, ambassadors, ministers, members of the parliament, government’s officials, journalists, academics, and diplomacy experts
- Attend sessions at Parliament, Chamber of Commerce, EU Commission and European Parliament Representation Office
- Workshops on Smart Diplomacy
- Increase your knowledge, contacts and skills sets to boost your career
- Create a lasting legacy of Young Diplomats Forum 2017
Apply if you are aged 35 years or below
Eligible Regions: Applications are accepted from any part of the world.
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before June 15, 2017
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476