Deadline: January 30, 2016
Google is currently offering a fully paid Software Engineering Internship for 2016 in South Korea. Interested applicants must be currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related technical field at the time of application. That said, applicants who are interested in this summer internship must be typically within 12-18 months of completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or at any stage in their PhD. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Location: Seoul, South Korea.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related technical field. Typically within 12-18 months of completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or at any stage in your PhD.
- If possible, applicants should have experience in systems software or algorithms
- Equally important is knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Excellent C++, Java and/or Python skills.
Internship Duration: This internship will run from between March 2016 to June 2016, for a consecutive 12-14 weeks.
Visit Official Page for more information.
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057