France is a holistic and complete study abroad destination for international students and as such there is no dearth in terms of specialisation and subjects of study. It is an amazing country, its people are appealing, welcoming, and open-minded.
The nation has a major presence in the modern world and is a huge contributor in the fields of arts, science, architecture, fashion, technology, politics, philosophy, trade, archeology and economics. Hence, the popular courses offered in the country include MBA, Art and design and IT .
Cost of study and living in France
- At Universities: Tuition fees are very nominal & can vary between EURO 120 to EURO 680 per annum.
- At Grand Ecoles: The tuition fees would range between EURO 3,800 to EURO 15,500 per annum.
- Accommodation: EURO 120 to EURO380 per month
- Food: EURO 130 to EURO 150 at university restaurants per month.
- Health Care: EURO 380 to EURO 750 per month.
- Miscellaneous (transport & leisure): EURO 100 per month
- The above costs are indicative and can vary from person to person & between universities
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476