The University of Opole is a popular and renowned university in poland constantly improving its offerings while developing cooperation with academic and business partners both in Poland and abroad. The goodnews is both local and international students can go on placements and exchanges within the framework of Erasmus+ programme or European Master Programme. Opole University charges low tuition fees for both local and international students. You are also eligible for various scholarships and grants that will help you develop your interests and passions while taking part in a wide range of activities in the fields of science, sport and culture.
The University of Opole has a wide range of fields of study and specialities and you can easily find a programme which will meet your interests and will provide you with knowledge and skills necessary in your future career and life. I wrote a separate article on how to study on cheap tuition in Sweden. You can access it here:
When and How to Submit your Application
Once you have completed the registration in the Online Registration System (IRK), international students applying for admission will find information concerning qualification on their internet accounts (no other information is sent to candidates). Candidates qualified for admission have to submit all the required documents to the relevant recruitment committees before the deadline specified in the Admissions Schedule
- A nicely signed application form by the candidate (a printout from the Online Registration System (IRK)),
- Original copy of the secondary school leaving certificate obtained in your home country
- If you are seeking graduate programs: degree certificate confirming graduation from bachelor level studies or uniform master’s degree studies
- certificate of nostrification of the secondary school leaving certificate or degree certificate
- insurance policy against health risks or accidents for the time of education in Poland or the European Health Insurance Card
- photocopy of passport, visa, residence card or other document authorizing the stay in the Republic of Poland – applicable only to candidates from outside the European Union, citizens of Switzerland or citizens of EFTA (European Agreement on Free Trade) member states
- four photographs conforming to the format of photographs for identity cards (35×45 mm)
- all the required documents issued in a foreign language should be translated by a certified translator into Polish
- Opole University charges recruitment fee of 85 PLN (21 EUR) per registration for every programme. Payment must be made to a bank account generated by the online recruitment system (IRK).
- Citizens of the European Union member states, the European Agreement on Free Trade (EFTA) member states or the holders of valid Pole’s Card who possess financial means indispensable to cover the costs of maintenance during studies can undertake and continue regular studies, doctoral studies, as well as other forms of education according to the principles relating to citizens of Poland, with the provision that the above-mentioned are not eligible for receiving social benefits, special benefits for the disabled, benefits to cover accommodation or boarding, and other financial grants (not applicable to students with the Pole’s Card).
- Foreigners undertaking studies and trainings, not mentioned in section 2 above, are obliged to pay the annual tuition fee. The tuition depends on the type of the study programme chosen but is not lower than:
- for undergraduate and graduate programmes € 1,160
- for doctoral studies and post-graduate programmes, scientific and artistic traineeships, specialization trainings, and habilitation trainings € 1,200
- Note that international students admitted to the first year of regular studies, doctoral and post-graduate studies at state-run institutions of higher education, on the basis of payment of fees, pay the rates higher by € 200 than those mentioned in Section 3, independent of the number of undertaken courses.
- Payments must be made to the bank accounts generated by the Online Registration System (IRK).
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476