Bow Valley College is a renowned public/ government university in Canada offering several diplomas for both domestic and international students.The college has several world class facilities and scholarship opportunities available to students.
Note that in a circumstance that demands refundment of fees, the university has put in place an organised system that makes it easy for such to be catered for. Tuition fees at Bow Valley College vary depending on the program.
Tuition fee at this college is very much affordable for interested international prospects. International students would pay between the sum of $6000 to $10,000 as tuition fee per year. This fee will cover school materials, access to tutor support and online Internet/computer. Bear in mind that textbooks aren’t included.
At Bow Valley College, the granting of admission to international students is sure to happen provided the student has the finances plus all the relevant documents.
- A minimum of 65% in english and a credit in maths or any ither equivalent is a must have for aspirant.
- Or perhaps, a successful completion of the General Education Development Test (GED) that consist of five tests with minimum scire of 520 in Literature and Art; writing skills, 520 minimum score and same for maths test.
- Having a satisfactory result on the BVC admission test is also a good option to consider.
How to apply
It Is very important you pay extra attention to the details here to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
A reputable application portal to use is ApplyAlberta because of its consistency and repute in application process.
Step 1: Choose your program of study – Visiting the official Bow Valley College website to find out more about the program you want to study can be a great choice. Each program page contains important admission information such as;
- Admission requirement
- General program information
- Engish Language proficiency
- Start date and program lenght
- And approximate cost
Step 2: Submission of application –
Having chosen your program of study, you will be directed to the appropriate application.
- Career programs
- Academic upgrading program
- Continuing education
- Corporate readiness training program
- eCampus Alberta online course
- English as a second language (ESL) program.
Step 3: Gather your transcript –
If you’re applying to Bow Valley to obtain Alberta high school and post-secondary transcript from any institution which the applicant have attended.
Step 4: Pay the non-refundable application fee –
In other for BVC to process your application, you will have to pay the non-refundable application fee. You can pay online if perhaps, Alberta was used to apply. Your Visa or MasterCard can serve, but in case you don’t wish to pay online, go for the ‘pay later’ option.
Step 5: Receive confirmation or receipts of application –
Having paid the required application fee and your applications submitted, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of application within informations from the admission officer about the next step.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057