If you would like to apply for a bachelor’s degree program at the Technical University of Munich, here, is all the information you need to know. Also, this university operates low tuition for international students
You will need to have your foreign higher education entrance qualification checked to make sure it qualifies you to study at a university in Germany. Initial information is provided by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Admission Database. and the information system for the recognition of foreign educational degrees anabin.
- Once you’ve determined that your entrance qualification qualifies you to study at a university in Germany, you are free to apply for study at TUM.
- If you determine that your entrance qualification qualifies you to study at a university in your country but not in Germany, you will be required to complete the assessment examn (Feststellungsprüfung). Bavarian universities offer a Studienkolleg, a two-semester preparatory studies program, to help prepare you for the assessment exam. Once you’ve passed the exam, you are free to apply for study at TUM. When applying, please submit your original secondary school diploma as well as the Assessment Exam Certificate from Studienkolleg.
German Language Requirements
If you hold a foreign higher education entrance qualification and want to apply for a German language bachelor’s degree program at TUM, you must provide proof of adequate German language skills. Tuition fee is also cheap and affordable for international students.
How to Apply
For international applicants, uni assist e.V. is the “University Application Service for International Students”. Uni-assist e.V. analyses and processes all international higher education entrance qualifications to determine whether applicants qualify to study any or only certain subjects in Germany. Also, the preliminary documentation (VPD) establishes which grades applicants have on the German grading system. To apply for the preliminary documentation, do submit your documents to uni-assist e.V within the relevant application period.Remember to hand in the preliminary documentation as soon as you receive it.
Verification of your documents with uni-assist does not qualify as an application for TUM. You will need to apply to TUM via TUMonline before the application deadline.
- your higher education entrance qualification
- for applicants with an international higher education entrance qualification the preliminary evaluation with uni-assist
- all relevant documents regarding previous education, training, or anything related to higher education etc.
- proof of required language skills in German, English or French
- confirmation of health insurance
- one digital photograph
- your CV – please note that it has to be current and must not contain gaps. Feel free to use our template (Download as PDF, 1,7MB)
- where appropriate, proof of military service, voluntary military service, voluntary ecological year, etc.
- where appropriate, proof of internships, volunteer work, etc.
- where required letter of motivation, essay etc.
Undergraduate tuiton fees ranges from $2000 to $2,500 per year.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476