The University of of Kuala Lumpur is growing in much popularity because of its affordable tuition fees and a world class tertiary education. To get you started on the application process and tuition, you will have to do the following:
Undergraduate (Bachelor) Entry Requirement
International Students wishing to take up undergraduate first degrees in at the University of Kuala lumpur, should be in possession of a valid Secondary/High school result obtained after completing their 11/12 years of previous education. This is equivalent to ‘A/O’ level for foundation/diploma studies respectively.
Read more: Low Tuition Universities in Canada
English language proficiency requirements
All international applicants are expected to meet the minimum English language proficiency requirements as shown below:
This admission documents should be provided by Fresh students/applicants university which in this case refers to a student who has never obtained a student visa from any university in Malaysia, whether he/she is still in Malaysia or in the country of origin. Latest entry requirement should be taken into account in processing the application. If he/she enters Malaysia with a Visit Visa, he/she will be required to return to home country upon approval of student visa.
- Academic certificates :
– ‘O’ Level Certificate or equivalent to apply for Foundation/Diploma programs
– A’ Level Certificate or equivalent to apply for Bachelor Degree programs
– Transcript of Records / result slip of every semester. (Note: If the academic records are in a language other than English, an approved translated version must be provided)
All certificates must be attested by the Malaysian Embassy/Consulate in your country of residence/your country embassy in Malaysia (for candidates that are already in Malaysia).
- Copy of Passport (all pages, including cover page and blank pages). The passport validity must be more than 2 years from the application date
- Passport size colored picture with blue background in jpeg format – 50mm height, 30mm breadth
- Valid IELTS or TOEFL Certificate: Candidates that meet the academic qualifications but don’t have the required English proficiency certification will be required to sit for the English Placement Test (EPT). If they do not pass the EPT, they will be required to enroll in an English Preparatory Program (EPP) at the UniKL appointed Language Centre before starting the academic program they applied for
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) only applicable for Sub Sahara Countries and Eligibility letter for Nigerian students. For applicants from Sudan, the university will request the NOC letter on behalf of the applicant; this is not applicable to applicant comes from South Sudan. Candidates are requested to provide the copy AND the original NOC letter during the application phase. The original NOC letter/Elgiibility letter should be sent to:
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
3rd Floor, MeSRA ( Marketing, Recruitment and Admission Dept)
Student Development and Campus Lifestyle
1016 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA.
Please check the list of countries for which the NOC letter is required on the university’s official page.
- Declaration Letter – if applicable – discrepancy of name on passport & academic transcripts; to be issued by home country Ministry of Education OR by home country Embassy/Consulate.
- Health Examination Report
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476