Poland officially known as Republic of Poland is currently the 9th largest country in Europe in terms of area and is bordered by Germany to the west, Ukraine and Belarus to the east, Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south as well as Lithuania and Baltic Sea to the north. It is also the 34th most populated country in the world. The official language of Poland is called Polish.
Medical University of Warsaw
The medical university of Warsaw has been delivering high quality medical education to local and international students for the past 200 years. It is one of the oldest medical universities of the world.
Major features of the university are :-
- The university has around 8600 students and 1500 academic teachers
- It also offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in over 14 fields and 1 specialty
- The students are offered the facility of undergoing research and clinical research in university’s five affiliated teaching hospitals
- The library and Information Center in the university offers access to thousands of books and online journals
- Degrees offered by this university are recognized by WHO, UNESCO and MCI
M.D course Details
|Name of the University||Medical University of Warsaw|
|Course||General Medicine (M.D)|
|Duration||6 years for high-school graduates, 4 years for Bachelor’s degree|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Fees||11,100 Euros/year for 6 year course, 14,400 Euros/year for 4 year program|
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057