Canada is currently one of the most sought after study abroad destinations. The quality of education and peaceful environment has made it possible for the country to consistently receive thousands of students. Also, studying in Canada could allow you the opportunity of migrating permanently to Canada. So obtaining a study permit is a very important first step.
What is a Study Permit?
This is a document issued by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that permits an international student to study in Canada for a limited time.
How to Apply for a Canadian Study Permit
The question in the heads of everyone now is how do you successfully put together a strong application? The first step is to apply to a college or university of your choice and obtain the acceptance letter from the education institute in Canada.Once you have obtained your acceptance letter, put together a strong application. One of the most important things to consider when putting together an application is ensure you have sufficient funds to take care of your studies in Canada.
- You should have sufficient funds to cover tuition, living expenses, transportation, and other costs while living in Canada( bank statements, proof of scholarship, parents/sponsors bank statement).
- You are law abiding and do not have a criminal record (police statement from your country of residence).
- You are in good health (medical records).
- Agree to leave canada once your study program is over.
You can apply online. Inorder to do that, you must have :
- Access to a scanner or camera to create electronic copies of your documents to upload, plus
- A valid credit card to pay with.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476