For an undergraduate program, please use the online-application system C@MPUS.
• Online Application with C@MPUS
Here you may also find overview information on the application process
• Upload the following documents:
o A signed application form
o a legally signed or authentic photocopy or transcript of a secondary school-leaving certificate that can permit the student to study at a university in a local institution in their home country, showing individual list of grades.
o A legally documented or photocopy of documentation or certificates of university entrance examinations abroad including a complete list of individual grades.
o Legally attested photocopies or transcripts of all college and university grades (from all higher education
establishments including academies etc.) attained by the applicant, including a list of individual grades.
o proof of German language skills.
information on the required German language skills
o possibly other documents you will be automatically asked for by C@MPUS
o country specific documents:
Indonesia: Confirmation of authenticity by the respective Provincial Office of the Education Ministry
Iran: Copy of the Inter-University Higher Education Entrance Examination.
Mongolia: Confirmation of authenticity of the documents by the German Embassy (APS):
United Nations Street, 210613 Ulan Bator, www.ulan-bator.diplo.de
People’s Republic of China: Copy of the certificate of the Academic Inspection Office
(APS) at the German Embassy, 17 Peking Street, Dong Zhi Men Wai Da Jie, Chaoyang District, Beijing,
Vietnam: Copy of the certificate of the Academic Inspection Office (APS) at the German Embassy www.hanoi.diplo.de
Additionally for a Bachelor’s program or for state examination for teachers:
• If the requested course is subject to a special admission procedure: the application form to participate in the
special admission procedures, as well as the corresponding documentation.
Additional materials for a Master’s program:
• a legally signed documents of all written and passed exams including a cumulative grade point average.
• if you’ve attained a first university degree (i.e. Bachelor) is already completed: a legally signed photocopy of your university degree should be sent in
• Supplementary form: In addition to the application form, some study programs require supplementary forms.
Criteria, supplementary forms and further information on the admission into Master’s programs]
• Module guides or other papers on your bachelor’s program in order to document the requirements of the admission statute.
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057