Application Deadline: 15th June
Harbin Engineering University (HEU), formerly known as Harbin Military engineering Institute, is located in Harbin, Ice city, China. HEU is one of the first universities to have a graduate school and a National University Science Park in China. It has 3188 staff, including 8 academicians, 335 doctoral tutors and 1, 001 professors. The University has 25,000 students, including 13,000 undergraduates and 8,000 postgraduates. Harbin Engineering University has English language as its primary language for delivery, but it also offers some Chinese programs.
Courses Offered Include
- Electrical Engineering and Automation
- Civil Engineering
- Machine Design and Manufacturing and their automation
Each of the programs takes four years.
How To Apply
Applications are open from 15th March to 15th June every year.
- Admission Requirements
- Applicant must have completed high school and must have obtained a secondary school score of B or above.
- English Proficiency: applicants should have obtained a TOEFL score of 80 points or above, IETLS score of 6.0 or above, or provide an equivalent English proficiency certificate.
- Documents Needed
- Completed Harbin Engineering University International Students Application Form found here.
- Passport copy
- A corresponding learning transcript for high school or college diploma completion.
- Application fee cost around $60 (400RMB)
- Tuition costs $2,325 (16,000RMB) per year
- Tuition fee, accommodation fees and other expenses can only be paid by cash.
- Accommodation for International students is available for $2.91 (20RMB) per day. An option to pay for a semester dorm is also available. Students who would like to live here have to book in advance. Another option for on-campus accommodation is the Gangcheng Hotel. Students are also allowed to rent outside the school campus if they prefer to.
HEU has the Chinese Government Scholarship for International students and CSC scholarship for Chinese Student. HEU also provides its own scholarships for international students.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057