Application Deadline: 15th July
Warsaw University of Technology is one of the leading institutes of technology in Poland, and one of the largest in Central Europe. The school comprises of 36,156 students, 2,453 teaching faculty and 357 professors. The university is also considered the best technical university in Poland: It was ranked 1st on the Polish University ranking for nine years.
The University offers courses under various faculties. Some of these faculties include:
- Faculty of Architecture: which offers courses such as Architecture and Urban Planning.
- Faculty of Automotive and Construction: which offers courses such as Mechanics and Machine Design, Mechatronics and Electrical and Hybrid Vehicle Engineering.
- Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Power and Aeronautical Engineering
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering: which offers programs such as Automation and Robotics, Information technology and electrical technology.
- Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology
- Faculty of Mathematics and Information Science
- Faculty of Building Sciences, Hydro and Environmental Engineering
How To Apply
Application forms for Warsaw University of Technology can be found here.
- Citizens of foreign countries applying for studies in English at Warsaw University of Technology on the same conditions as citizens of Poland must register within the defined timeframe .
- BSc programmed in Computer Science and in Telecommunications at the Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology start twice a year, in October and in February.
- The admissions procedure for MSc programme in Architecture is different than for other MSc programmes. Specific admission requirements for Architecture M.Arch programme can be found on your website.
Registration Fee Payment
- The exact amount for the registration fee is published on the last week of May for that registration year.
- The registration fee must be paid, no later than the registration date, only into an individually given back account number that is associated with applicant’s registration number.
- When making payments from outside Poland, add the SWIFT code PKOPPLPW and IBAN code PL before the given account number (PKO PPL PW/PL + account number) and write your full names and registration number.
Decision of Acceptance for the first-cycle (BSc Programme)
- For applicants whose high school leaving diploma is issued outside the Polish education system and are registered for programmes taught in English, the decision of acceptance depends solely on the timeliness and completeness of submitted documents.
- Candidates applying only for programmes taught in English do not have to take the entrance exam.
List of Required Documents
- Photocopy of secondary school certificate and its Polish translation by a sworn translator.
- Eligibility statement saying that document allows continuing education on appropriate (BSc) level if applicable, obtained from the Education office in Warsaw.
- Copy of passport pages containing personal information, photo and signature.
- Two ID photographs (35mm*45mm) signed on the back side.
- English language international B2 certification.
- Candidates with International Baccalaureate diploma (IB), or European Baccalaureate Diploma (EB) are obliged to submit a copy of diploma or transcript of grades, to Admissions office, no later than the last day of registration.
- All submitted photocopied have to be certified, eventually, for conformity with the originals by the WUT officials. The original copies will be returned to students.
- Requirements for graduate (MSc) studies can be found on the website
- Tuition fees vary depending on the faculty in which the student is applying into. Fees range between 1350 Euros and 1600 Euros per year.
- Additional payments per course can be found here.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057