2016 FDE Presidential scholarships are study abroad free scholarships for International Students and Americans Abroad to study in the USA. Please note that applications will be submitted up and untill November 1, 2015 for Spring (January) 2016 and January 15, 2016 for fall (August) 2016. Fairleigh Dickinson University will be offerring Presidential Scholarships to international students as well as U.S. citizens who reside outside the United States. These are full-tuition scholarships for first-time undergraduate students which recognize exceptional academic performance. This scholarship will cover full tuition expenses, leaving behind housing, food, insurance and other cost.
‣ Scholarship covers: This scholarship covers full tuition costs, but would not cover housing, food, insurance and other cost. The estimated student expenses not covered by this scholarship is $17,000 per year. Applicants who do not meet the deadline and/or who are not selected to receive the Presidential Scholarship will still be considered for our Col. Fairleigh Dickinson scholarships which are valued between $11,000-$30,000 per year.
School(Institutions/ Country): Fairleigh Dickinson University | USA
Level: Undergraduate Programme.
Field(s): all the subjects available at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Deadline: November 1, 2015 for Spring (January) 2016 and January 15, 2016 for fall (August) 2016.
Sponsors: Fairleigh Dickinson University, USA
‣ Award No: Not indicated
domestic and international Students who meet all of the following criteria will be considered for this selective 2016 FDU Presidential Scholarship award:
‣ SAT composite score of 1300 or above (Math plus Critical Reading only) out of 1600; or
ACT score of 29 or above;
‣ GPA of 3.5 or above;
‣ Enroll in Spring 2015 or Fall 2015 as a first-time, full-time residential freshman (first year undergraduate/bachelor’s degree student) at FDU’s Florham Campus or Metropolitan Campus -On-campus housing is required for the duration of study
Selection Criteria for 2016 FDU Presidential Scholarship
‣ Selection is based on academic performance.
‣ Scholarship notifications are mailed to applicants at the time of admission.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ This form must be completed only by a Guidance/Career Counselor at a secondary/high school (or if none exists, a school faculty member who assists students with college/career placement).
‣ Alternatively, this form may be submitted by an official EducationUSA advisor. Nomination forms from independent counselors/agents, parents, friends, self, etc. cannot be considered and will be automatically discarded.
‣ The counselor nomination form should accompany the student’s admission documents. In addition to all other required documents, students must submit a bank statement and affidavit of support at the time of application.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: All required supporting documentation must be received by January 15, 2016 for fall (August) 2016 applicants. Spring (January) 2016 applications and nomination forms must be received by November 1, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057