Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 15th January 2018
Eligible Countries: Only international students should apply.
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place at Chalmers University of Technology , Sweden
Accepted Courses: Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s programmes at Chalmers.
Scholarship Info: Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2017, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
Scholarship Type: Masters taught programs.
Selection Criteria: The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
Number of Scholarships: 50 scholarships
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Duration: 4 semesters / 2 year programme
How to Apply
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476