Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 15th January 2018
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are for non-EU/EEA countries
Scholarship Country: Chalmers University of Technology , Sweden
Accepted Courses: The field(s) of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President. For the academic year 2016/17 the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year.
Scholarship Info: Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The exact number of scholarships is yet to be decided by the Chalmers Foundation.
Selection Criteria: The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
- Only applicants from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
- Usually 1st year Master’s programme applicants
Number of Scholarships: Not known.
Related Post:Student Visa Requirements to Study in Malta
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Scholars who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which will cover 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- Note that no funds will be transferred to the scholarship laureates
Duration: Scholarships will last for 4 semesters / 2 year programme
How to Apply: It is important to submit an application for Chalmers Master’s programmes at University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application. Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the scholarship application portal.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057