- To apply for Masters studies: Submit applications on or before 15th January 2018
- To apply for Scholarship: April 2018. Application for the scholarship will be in early April 2017, after the deadline to apply for studies.
Eligible Countries: The scholarships will be awarded to non-EU/EEA students who are liable to pay tuition fees. However please note that programme is not open for students from the following 12 countries: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia. Students from these countries may apply for a Swedish Institute Scholarship.
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will be taken at Linköping University, Sweden
Subject Areas: Master’s programme as offered at the University
Scholarship Info: The LiU International Scholarship is aimed at supporting international students with significant academic potential from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) who are required to pay tuition fees for studies. The scholarship is open for students who have applied for a master’s programme at Linköping University through the online national application website (see link below) and who have chosen a programme at Linköping University as their first priority (ranked as No.1 out of 4)
Selection Criteria: Applicants who have chosen a programme at Linköping University as their first priority
- Students who have applied for master’s programmes at Linköping University on time (before 15 January),
- who have chosen a Masters programme at Linköping University as the first priority (ranked as No.1 out of 4)
- who have been admitted to their first choice in the First Notification of Selection Results (end of March),
- who are required to pay tuition fees
Number of Scholarships: Several scholarships will be awarded.
Value of Scholarship: With LiU International Scholarships, tuition fees are reduced by 25, 50, 75 or 100%.
Duration: Scholarships will last for the duration of the masters programme
How to Apply
Note that application for a LiU International Scholarship is carried out by filling in the electronic application form on Linköping University website.
The application for the selected master’s programme(s) on www.universityadmissions.se must be made prior to making a scholarship application on Linköping University’s website, as necessary information for making the scholarship application is obtained during this process.
The application form for LiU International Scholarships will be available for newly admitted students in early April 2017.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057