- You should have received your letter of admission
Individuals applying for a Swedish student visa, should have received admission into a recognized higher institution in Sweden.
- You must have the tuition fee
If you are required to pay tuition fees, you should have paid a fraction or part of the fees before applying for a student visa
- Fill out the Online ApplicationYou must apply online for a Swedish student visa. This is the link to the application:
- Ensure you pay the application Fee
Applicants will be required to pay an application fee when applying online. Payments can be made via credit or debit card.
- The Migration Board Works on visa Application. Once you apply online, the Swedish board would start working on your application right away. The board gives high priority to applications that include all required documents and details. Thus, if you want your visa application processed on time, do well to submit all required information and fill all details.
- Receive the Result: You must contact or visit the nearest Swedish embassy in your country to get the result of your application; you may have to book an appointment for this. When you come to collect your decision, you must bring your passport along with you. Your university in Sweden will get notified about the status of your visa application.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476