The available masters courses offered in the University of Oulu Finland include:
Astronomy and Space Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Vision and Signal Processing
- Environmental Engineering
- Ecology and Population Genetics
- Economic Geology
- Education and Globalisation
- Financial and Management Accounting
- International Business
- Learning, Education and Technology
- Magnetic Resonance in Materials
- Protein Science and Biotechnology
- Software, Systems and Services Development in Global Environment
- Synchrotron Radiation Based Science and Accelerator Physics
- Wireless Communications Engineering
Information about the Tuition Free Scholarship at the University of Oulu
The University of Oulu, Finland is currently providing tuition free scholarships to academically bright international students who are interested in specializing in architecture, business, economics, education, engineering, and sciences. These scholarships are aimed at helpng international students study for Master’s degree programs in the University of Oulu for two-years
How long has scholarship being offered: Not Known
Type of Scholarship: Masters Scholarships for deserving International Students
Each Master’s degree programme has its own specific acceptance requirements. Before an applicant starts filling out the scholarship application form,please take the time to ensure that you meet the requirements for admission into the school. The underlisted include the basic admissions requirements for entry into a Master’s degree course.
- Any prospective applicant should have obtained their first degrees, usually a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent, from a recognized institution of higher education.
- Students who are doing their last semester of Bachelor’s studies are equally eligible to apply to study for a Master’s degree in this University. Applicants with excellent or impeccable academic records can get a conditional study placement.
- All applicants must have a high level of english proficiency. An area in all the programs do ask applicants to submit proven evidence of their level of English. These documents include; TOEFL, IELTS, PTE and the others. Click here to learn more
- Applicants are required to submit documents of their academic excellence, for example, this also includes academic recommendation letters from teachers who have taught you. Also needed, are documents pointing to and showing your intended field of study
Number of Scholarships:
All international degree students beginning their studies in the Autumn Semester of 2015 will not be charged any tuition fee
Length of Scholarship
Probably One or two years
International students from different countries of Africa
Where is scholarship administered? University of Oulu, Finland
Application Period: The next available application date is 15 December 2014 – 30 January 2015 with studies commencing in September 2015. Please note that there is only one application period per year.
Is this Scholarship offered annually? Yes
How to Apply
University of Oulu is currently partnering with the University Admissions Finland for their services for the application system and the pre-processing of application documents.
For more information, please
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476