Rotterdam School of Management is now offering MBA scholarship awards to qualified and talented international students desiring to commence full time MBA studies in January 2016. These scholarship awards will be provided in two parts and they are; RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship and RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award. The RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship is worth €10,000 tuition fees, while the Deans Assistance Award can cover up to 50% of total tuition.
Financing an MBA program can be financially challenging. That’s why Rotterdam School of Management is generously offering lots of scholarships to students who have been accepted into the Full-time MBA programme. Note that students can apply multiple scholarships but would only be awarded one at the discretion of the RSM Scholarship Awards Committee.
To apply for this scholarship, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria listed below;
- Interested applicants must ensure they submit their MBA Programme Application by 1 May 2015 and must be offered a place on International Full-time MBA Programme commencing in January 2016.
- Note that scholarship awards would open to high potential candidates who are needy and would require financial aid to pursue their MBA degree at RSM
Fields of study
Scholarships would be awarded to candidates to pursue full time MBA programs that are available at Rotterdam School of Management in Erasmus University, Netherlands
The scholarship value
The RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship will be awarded as a €10,000 tuition fee waiver, while the Deans Assistance Award has a value of up to 50% tuition fee waiver.
How to apply
The mode of application for the scholarship award is by email. Qualified applicants should e-mail the following documents to RSM Financial Aid Office;
- A motivation letter to the RSM MBA Awards Committee carefully outlining their particular financial challenges
- They must complete and submit their attached financial statement and financing planning overview
- Also wanted is a copy of a current salary slip and bank balance statement
- They should member to complete the RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship Application agreement, which can be downloaded from the application link pasted below.
Click me to contact the scholarship provider for further information on how to apply.
The deadline for completing a scholarship application are as follows; 1 May 2015, 01 July 2015, 01 October 2015 and 01 December 2015.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057