Monash University is now awarding the renowed Monash International Merit Scholarships to international students from all over the world to pursue full time international undergraduate study in Monash University. A sum total of 31 scholarships will be awarded to qualified international students. The selection process will be based on high academic achievement. The scholarship amount is worth $10,000 paid per academic year until the minimum number of points for a four year degree is completed.
In 2015, Monash University will be awarding about 31 scholarships to qualified students who wish to pursue full time study in the University. Selection will be based on high academic achievements plus quality scholarship application essay (1000 words), as well as their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.Please note that international students who are recipients of Monash International Scholarship may at times be asked to participate or be profiled in a few Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or other events.
- Applicants must be international students hailing from any country.
- Applicants must be commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students.
- It is important that applicants be ready to commence a full time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Please note that in order to retain your monash scholarship, applicants must endeavor to maintain an average distinction of (70% or above) each semester.
Fields of study
Scholarship will be awarded for students to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study in Monash University, Australia.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship amount is worth $10,000 paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed. A total of 31 scholarships will be awarded to qualified applicants.
Successful applicants will be selected based on the following criteria;
- High academic achievement
- Applicants will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (1000 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will especially be given to commencing students.
How to apply
- Please note that the mode of application is online. Applicants must first apply for admission to Monash University and receive full offer with no conditions. Applicants should not submit supporting documents with their application – this will not be considered. Click here to contact the scholarship provider for more information on how to apply.
- Application deadline
- The deadlines for scholarship application are 15th April and 12th June 2015 respectively.
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057