A good number of MBA students from across the world intend to pursue their degree outside their home country. Are you considering studying abroad? The United States, Europe and Canada are home to many of the world’s top-ranked business schools. Consider these tips if you’re hoping to make one of them your degree destination.
Create a short list
You’ll need to spend some time researching universities in your chosen country to find the ideal one for you. These are a few questions to consider:
- What specific programs are you looking for? Which schools rank highest for that program?
- What type of university would you like to attend? Big? Small? Public? Private?
- What country would you like to be? Somewhat close to home? All the way across the world? Big city? Small college town? Warm climate?
- Do you want to be among a large international student population? Some schools have a higher percentage of graduate students from other countries.
- What are the financial implications? Consider travel and visa costs, as well as differences in tuition and cost of living.
Related Post:List of low tuition Universities for MBA Programs
Know what you need for your application
In addition to filling out the official application, writing a personal statement and gathering your transcripts, you’ll have to choose an admissions test:
- The GRE General Test has several unique features that make it a smart choice for MBA hopefuls. .
- You will likely have to prove your English proficiency to attend an English-speaking business program. A top choice for doing so is with scores from .
Refer to university websites and don’t hesitate to contact the admissions offices for complete details on each school’s requirements. You’ll also want to check with each country’s immigration office for student visa information.
Related Post: How to study free in Finland
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476