Study in Romania
Romania is a diverse country full of historic interest, beautiful natural landscapes, friendly people, and a rich combination of European cultures. Of course, there are a lot of low tuition universities for international students.
How to Apply
Note that to qualify to study in Romania, applicants must be at least 17 years old. The documents you will require when applying to Romanian universities include:
- Application form for diploma recognition (EU, EEA or Swiss applicants)
- For undergraduate applicants: submit a certified copy of the Baccalaureate Diploma or equivalent
- For postgraduate applicants: submit a certified copy of graduation certificate
- Certified copy of academic record translated into Romanian, English, French or German
- Include a certified copy of birth certificate
- A medical certificate specifying that the candidate does not have any contagious diseases and explaining the applicant’s health status
- Certified copy of passport
- A statement specifying that the applicant’s high-school diploma (Baccalaureate Diploma) enables him/her to apply for bachelor’s degree studies
- Language certificate, except for applicants coming from countries where the official language is the language of instruction (this certificate can be obtained from the university after passing a test before enrolment)
- Two recent photos
Generally, tuition fees in Romania vary from institution to institution. Usually they are between €2,000 to €5,000 per year (US$2,500 – 6,300) depending on the faculty and the home country of the student. However, medicine might be slightly more expensive, going up to about €7,000 per year (US$8,800) at some Romanian universities. Students who need a visa to study in Romania must pay the tuition fee in one instalment before making their visa application each year. For students who do not need a Romanian student visa, fees can be paid can pay in one, two or three instalments.
Study in Lithuania
You can study abroad in any European country and receive a world class education at a cheap rate or on low tuition. Lithuania is one of these countries in Europe with affordable tuition but great academics and beautiful infrastructure. In this post we will take a look at the tuition fees, application process, application requirements as well as the application deadline for low tuition universities in Lithuania.
How to apply
- If you are a Lithuanian citizen, or from an EU/EEA country, or have a right of permanent residence in the Republic of Lithuania or a child, grandchild and great-grandchild of the Diaspora and people of Lithuanian origin and you would like to compete for a state-funded study places, you need to complete an application form of general admission via the website of the Association of Lithuanian Higher Education Institutions LAMA BPO: http://www.lamabpo.lt/turinys/holders-foreign-qualifications . The time to do is between 1st June and 23rd July.
- However, If you are a citizen of non-EU and non-EEA country or an international student and you want to finance your studies solely with your own finances, you are advised to apply directly to the Lithuanian university or college of your choice. As a general rule, admission to studies in Lithuania is done sometime in July.
International students wishing or planning to study in Lithuania are encouraged to begin their application process as early as possible owing to the fact that document recognition and subject equivalence identification procedures may take up to one month and sometimes longer.
Please ensure that you submit all documents to the selected Higher Education institution and in good time (also ensure that you’ve checked the deadline for particular study programme). Needless to say, regardless of which ever Lithuanian higher education institution you select, you will need to submit all or some of the documents shown below:
- a completed online application form
- Certified copies of (Secondary/ Undergraduate degree or other education acquired) including grades*
- curriculum vitae (Europass) and a letter of motivation
- a copy of your passport, certified by a Commissioner of Oaths
- photographs (3 x 4 cm)
- a receipt proving that the entrance fee has been paid
- bank statements proving that you are able to pay for the studies and your living expenses while studying in Lithuania
* You need to know that all international students must legalise their Education Documents before sending them to a university or college. Documents are subject to legalisation (approved by “Apostille”)
Generally, to get specific information on specific requirements, please reach out to your university for more info.
List of low tuition universities in Lithaunia
Kauno technologijos universitetas
Vytauto Didžiojo universitetas
Vilniaus Gedimino Technikos Universitetas
Europos Humanitarinis Universitetas
Kauno mišku ir aplinkos inžinerijos kolegija
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476