students have the amazing opportunity to study abroad in Qatar, taking a variety of courses the science, engineering, and sports management fields in English at Qatar University (QU ). The academic philosophy at QU is to preserve the tradition of the Qatari and Arab cultures while offering their 6,000 + students an education with a global perspective.
Qatar is a small peninsular nation about the size of Connecticut. The official language of the country is Arabic, though one will find it quite easy to communicate in English as well. Despite being a small nation, Qatar holds the 3rd largest natural gas reserves in the world. Since gaining independence from the U.K. on September 3, 1971, Qatar has diversified its economy in a wide range of fields, becoming one of the fastest-growing economies in the world – it is soon to overtake Switzerland as the richest nation on Earth!
Application Process for Universities in Qatar
If you are applying to Qatar University, please note the following steps:
Complete Online Admission Application
All undergraduate applicants to Qatar University are required to apply to their intended college of study using the QU online admission application.
Note: The QU online admission application allows you to complete your application or save your application to complete at a later time, review and submit your admissions application from the convenience of your personal computer with in the announced deadline.
- Start creating your account with username and passwod “Remember to keep them is safe place”.
- Complete the online admissions application at your own pace.
- Save your application to complete at a later time. Remember your Login ID and PIN.
- Submit the QR 200 undergraduate admission application fee as part of your online admission application.
- International students who do not hold a valid State of Qatar residence permit (excluding GCC citizens) are not eligible for QU admission consideration. It is crucial that international student who is interested to enroll at QU to have a valid Qatari residence permit.
Submit Required Documents
It is important to note that all required documents need to be submitted to the Admissions Department in order to complete your application or mailed to the following address:
PO Box 2713
All other missing requirements may be submitted in-person or mail, by the admission deadline. Applicants should not submit any supporting documentation to the Admissions Department until they have submitted an admissions application. The Admissions Department will not accept any documentation unless an admissions application has been submitted for the intended semester of admission.
For more information about our services including guest post and advertising on this blog, kindly reach us on email@example.com