ALU is currently offering the ALU MBA, a one of a kind MBA program. The Masters degree program is designed primarily to meet the needs of African professionals and organisations.
To augment its own unique world-class offering, the ALU MBA program will leverage world class content, case studies and curricula from Harvard Business School’s HBX programme, The Wharton School’s Wharton Online programme, McKinsey & Company’s McKinsey Academy and The Drucker Institute. The programme is delivered by faculty with prior teaching experience at top business schools.
This program is tailored for the busy and rising executives. Participants work and study concurrently, and travel for week-long in-person sessions with their peers 3-4 times a year. Through the Capstone Project, participants apply the concepts and skills they are learning to real-world projects within their organisations. This ensures that candidates and their organisations see immediate impact and achieve an excellent return on their investment.
Tuition and value
- The total cost for this world class 20-month program is pegged at $30,000. This amount is way cheaper than other world class institutions. This amount will cater for all tuition cost for 5,week-long, on-campus intensives.
- Students will have access to pan African network of professionals
- World class content contextualized for African markets
- On track for senior management
- Rising business professionals with between three and ten years work experience
- Strong leadership
- Living, working, or conducting business in Africa
- Commitment to growth beyond the workplace
- Big hopes and aspirations for the future
Deadline: Deadline varies each year.
Click here for more information
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057