Application Deadline: fourteenth May, 2017.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS), in a joint effort with Uganda Martyrs University (UMU) reports grants for Bachelor and Masters degree programs in four orders, specifically:
(1) Local Governance and Human Rights (Bachelor and Masters Degree),
(2) Democracy and Development Studies (Bachelor Degree),
(3) Development Studies (Masters Degree),
(4) Research and Public Policy (Masters Degree).
The grants are focused towards trying future pioneers over a scope of social, political, and monetary fields. Candidates should demonstrate their initiative potential with a specific end goal to be considered for the grant.
Candidates must be residents of either Uganda or South Sudan and ought not be over 30 years for single male programs, and 35 years for Masters programs;
Candidates must have evidence of scholarly incredibleness in past levels of training;
Candidates might give a motivational letter demonstrating why they are longing to attempt the specific course; candidates holding administration positions or depicting potential for future authority may possess a better preferred standpoint;
Present or past work in significant program regions as well as engagement in social, formative as well as political sphere(s) might be an extra preferred standpoint;
Need will be given to candidates with certified budgetary needs;
The Scholarship Package
For effective competitors, the grant might take care of the expense of educational cost and the private workshops as charged by the college. The understudy is normal on his/her own or through different sources to meet the cost of transport, books, explore and different costs on the review.
Effective hopefuls from South Sudan might have the cost for worldwide air or transport tickets to Uganda and their visa for the private workshops secured under the grant. The understudy should however still meet all expenses of inland travel either in Uganda or South Sudan.
1) An individual explanation (letter of inspiration) giving the accompanying data:
• A clarification of the purpose behind applying for money related support from KAS
• An announcement of the candidate’s scholarly objectives and interests
• A portrayal of the important work involvement (or social political engagements) identified with the picked program of study
• A diagram of the candidate’s vocation destinations and how the review program will help in the accomplishment of these objectives
2) An entire and cutting-edge educational curriculum vitae (most extreme 2 pages);
3) Copies of significant transcripts from schools or colleges;
4) Proof of admission to UMU or confirmation of having connected for any of the projects under the grant arrangement
5) Two letters from arbitrators (expert or scholarly), marked and fixed.
If you don’t mind note: Complete applications must incorporate all the above expressed prerequisites. Applications missing any of the prerequisites won’t be considered.
Finish Applications ought to be sent to:
The Country Representative Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung and be conveyed as takes after:
Either by email to:
Or, on the other hand by post to
P.O. Box 647, Kampala
Or, on the other hand conveyed to
Plot 51A, Prince Charles Drive, Kololo
The due date for the receipt of uses is fourteenth May, 2017. Just short recorded hopefuls will be reached. If it’s not too much trouble note: Interested hopefuls are urged to contact Uganda Martyrs University as quickly as time permits to look for data about confirmations for the distinctive projects.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) Scholarships 2017
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476