Due date: before 1 Oct (yearly)
Examine in: USA
Program begins Apr-Sept 2018
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for experienced experts keen on fortifying their leadership aptitudes through a shared trade of learning and comprehension about issues of regular worry in the U.S. and Fellows’ nations of origin.
Colleagues are set at one of the partaking USA colleges. Colleagues are not ready to pick which college they will go to. Or maybe, they are appointed in various gatherings of 7-15 to the most suitable host organization in light of their range of intrigue and expert field.
Level/Field of study:
As a non-degree program, the Fellowship offers significant open doors for expert advancement through chosen college courses, going to meetings, organizing, and other work encounters. The qualified program fields are:
• Agricultural and Rural Development
• Economic Development
• Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
• Finance and Banking
• Higher Education Administration
• HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
• Human Resource Management
• Law and Human Rights
• Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
• Public Health Policy and Management
• Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
• Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
• Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
• Technology Policy and Management
• Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
• Urban and Regional Planning
Number of Awards:
Around 200 Fellowships are granted every year.
Residents of qualified nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere.
The Fellowship accommodates:
• Payment of educational cost and expenses at the host college;
• Pre-scholastic English dialect preparing, if required;
• An upkeep (living) recompense, including a one-time settling-in stipend;
• Accident and infection insurance;
• A book stipend;
• A one-time PC appropriation;
• Air travel (worldwide go to and fro the U.S. for the program and residential go to required program occasions);
• A Professional Development stipend for expert exercises, for example, field trips, proficient visits and meetings.
The candidate must have:
• An undergrad (first college) degree,
• at least five years of full-time, proficient experience
• Limited or no related knowledge in the United States,
• Demonstrated administration qualities,
• A record of public administration in the group, and
• English dialect capacity
If you don’t mind, contact the U.S. Consulate, Public Affairs Section or Fulbright Commission in your nation of dwelling to find out about conceivable particular program prerequisites (interface found beneath).
Application due dates fluctuate by nation however falls around May to September every year. The choosing U.S. Government office or Binational Fulbright Commission will inform you concerning its inner due date for getting applications. Government offices and Commissions must present their selections to the Institute of International Education office in Washington, DC by 1 October.
If it’s not too much trouble, contact the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. International consulate or Bi-national Fulbright Commission in your nation for more data about application systems.
It is essential to peruse the FAQs and visit the official site (connect found beneath) for definite data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476