The HU Excellent Scholarships (HES) at the renowned Utrecht University in Netherlands are currently open, and applications should be submitted up and on till August 15th, 2015. HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht in Netherlands would be offering two scholarships worth € 3.500 for non-European Union/EEA students. Qualified applicants must have been admitted to one of the many university English-taught bachelor’s degree programmes and must have had had a GPA (grade point average) of 3.3. or B+ during their previous education. The scholarship would be awarded for one academic year only. Please be informed that Scholarships are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis.
‣ Scholarship Number: A total of two scholarships are available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship is awarded for one academic year.
‣ Scholarship amount: The Scholarship amount is valued at € 3.500.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Netherlands
Level: English-taught Bachelor’s programmes.
Deadline: English-taught Bachelor’s programmes
Funded By: HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): HU Excellent Scholarship is targeted for Non-EU/EEA students can apply for this scholarship.
‣ This € 3.500 scholarship is for non-EU/EEA students with excellent academic credentials from their previous education.
Before applying for HU Excellent Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements
:‣ You should have been admitted to one of Netherlands English-taught bachelor’s programmes
‣ You must be a non-EU/ EEA nationality and should be able to pay an institution’s fee of € 7.949
‣Note that You would not qualify for any other scholarship or student grant if awarded the scholarship
‣ It is expected that you have a GPA (grade point average) of 3.3. or B+ during your previous studies
‣ You have obtained a minimum of 55 out of 60 ECs during your previous study year at HU
‣ Be informed that Scholarships are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis and on a rolling basis.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To apply for these scholarships, please fill in this, attach the required documents and email to the International Office. Required supporting documents:
- A motivation letter, in which you explain why you are choosing this particular programme at HU
- A supporting list of transcripts to show your GPA of 3.3 or B+
- Re-enrolling students:
- No supporting documents required
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on August 15th, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Click me for more information