Malaya University is a top University in Malaysia which offers low tuition programs for local and international students. In this article, we shall take you through the admission requirements, tuition fees and eligibility criteria.
- The minimum entry requirement for a full-time undergraduate programme is at least 80% in the appropriate subject at A Level. Candidates must undergo an interview before being accepted by the respective faculty.
- Students are required to enrol in the Malay Language Programme.
- The University also offers international students the opportunity to study as part of an exchange programme.
- Admission to a Master‘s programme requires a recognized Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, with a better-than-average cumulative grade point average (CGPA).
- Applicants to a Doctoral programme must have a recognized Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
Fees and Finance
- Average course fees per year for an international undergraduate $1,630
- Average course fees per year for an international postgraduate $2,500
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057