Study in Russia
For international students wishing to study Russia, you will be required to apply directly to the schools or through their representatives. Do reach out to the universities directly to find out what their mode of application is. Alternatively since major Russian university websites are written in Russian, please Google for Russian admission representatives that are in your country or region.
Additionally, there is a huge incentive for applying to Universities in Russia. These universities are very cheap/ affordable! Tuition fees usually range from $2000 to $3000 per academic year and should cover the language training programme which is compulsory if you want to work in Russia. Please note that tuition fees may vary slightly from institution to institution and the degree chosen. That said, tuition fees for professional courses like medicine , engineering, design are usually in the range of $2500-$4000 per academic year.
There are two types of housing accommodation available for students living in Russia– There are: hostel and offcampus accomodations. Cost of hostel accomodation is the the range of $150-$200 per year. Offcampus accomodation may be slightly higher depending on the city, so put the cost at about $250-$400 yearly.
List of Universities
*TAMBOV STATE UNIVERSITY
*PETROZAVODSK STATE UNIVERSITY
*PENZA STATE UNIVERSITY
Study in Hungary
Universities in Hungary operate low tuition for international students seeking affordable and cheap universities in Hungary. Today, we will be taking you through the general application requirements and how to apply
Related Post: How to study on low tuition in China plus visa process
- All international students who are in possession of an authentic school leaving certificate and qualify for university studies in their home countries, should qualify for university education in Hungary. However, note that you will be required to have sufficent knowledge of either Hungarian language or English. In some cases, you are also required to take additional qualifying courses, called in Hungary as “preparatory courses”.
- You are only eligible for a master’s program at a university in Hungary, if you are in possession of a relevant bachelor’s or equivalent degree diploma
For info on tuition fees for international students in Hungary, click here
- How to apply
- Applications for undergraduate and graduate studies in Czech Republic should be sent directly to the higher education institution of your choice. The institution will then review your submitted documents, will check whether you are eligible for the study program or course you applied, will inform you on whether you have to pass an admission or aptitude test, and will issue a letter of acceptance in case you are finally admitted.
In general, foreign students in the Czech Republic are requested to submit the documentation described below in order to evaluate their eligibility for higher education studies:
- A filled-in application form for the selected study program or course. This form can be usually downloaded from the university or college website or even filled-in electronically.
- For some study programs related to arts or architecture, you might have to pass an aptitude test.
For undergraduate studies: an attested copy of your upper secondary school certificate and a copy of the results from the university entrance examinations in your home country.
For Master’s programs: an attested copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057