Located in the biggest harbour city in Northeast China Region, Dalian Medical University (DLMEDU) has developed into a multi-disciplinary medical university. DLMEDU is also the largest medical university in China and enrols the most promising international students in its degree programs per year. DLMEDU curently has 22 teaching and scientific research institutions, 5 supplementary teaching organizations, 1 branch college, 1 affiliated medical school, 9 affiliated hospitals, 1 ministerial lab, 10 provincial level key labs and 1 provincial level engineering technology research centre among its vast collection of resources. The university also offers low tuition and affordable tuition fee programs
The Medicinae Baccalaureus (Latin for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery), also known as MBBS program for international students in DLMEDU can be taught in either English or Japanese, depending on student’s preference. The programs has two starting times, a student can either enrol to start in Spring and Autumn and lasts six to 7 years depending on the program of study.
Courses Offered Include:
- Clinical Pharmacy
How To Apply
Application Deadline: 30th June 2017
Starting Date: 1st September 2017
Duration: 5-6 years
Application form can be found here by choosing the course of interest.
- Applicant should be between 18-25 years old.
- Applicant must have a senior high school transcript with good marks
- Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English are compulsory subjects. Math is a reference subject for admission evaluation.
- Applicant must have solid financial support to afford the study and living expenses: either self-sponsored of by scholarship.
|Bangladesh||Higher Secondary Certificate||Above 4.9|
|Thailand||Upper Secondary||GPA greater than 3.5|
|Sri Lanka||A level||Above 70%, or with 2B 1C|
|Maldives||A level||Above 70%, or with 2B 1C|
|African Countries||Higher secondary||Above 70%, or with “B 1C|
Application Fees: Around $115
Insurance Fee: $87
|Non-Degree Programs||$1,090 per year|
|Bachelors||$3,345 to $6,540 per year|
|Masters||$4,632 to $5,960 per year|
|Doctoral||$5090 to $6, 540 per year|
Dalian Medical University provides a variety of scholarship programs to international students, including the following:
- Chinese Government Scholarship Program (Open from January to early April)
- This scholarship only supports graduate students. The Scholarship support is for postgraduate programs that are no longer than 3 years, and no longer than 4 years for PhD students.
- Medical Insurance
- Applicant must be admitted into university
- Applicant must send a filled in application form for the Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Applicant must provide a copy of their notarized highest diploma
- Applicant must provide all necessary academic transcripts
- Applicant must provide a study plan or research proposal (minimum 800 words)
- Applicant must provide two recommendation letters signed by a professor or associate professor.
- Applicant must provide a copy of their physical examination form.
- China-America humanity Scholarship Program
- Dalian Government Scholarship Program
- Dalian Medical University Scholarship Program
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476