(1) Put together all the required documents
(2) Set up a meeting with the program officer for an interview
(3) Finally Submit your application, go for your biometrics & pay your visa fees at the visa section
- Your International Passport as well as Original + 2 photocopies
Please note that The International passport must be valid for the period of your trip to France.
- Applicants Birth certificate as well as Original + 2 photocopies
AlternativelyIf you don’t have a birth certificate, you can submit an affidavit.
- 2 recent ID passport-size photographs/ Color with clear background
Note that these photographs will be joined to your visa application form.
- Visa application form
You will get the form from the visa section.
- High school national exams certificate or university certificates and transcripts / as well as Original + 2 photocopies
- A recognized Letter of admission from a known French institution as well as Original + 2 photocopies
- Certificate of accommodation plus Original + 2 photocopies
Please note that the certificate of accommodation is actually compulsory.
Hotel reservations are accepted.
The accommodation certificate should include :
- Applicant’s name
- address of the accommodation
- the full dates covering the duration of your course of study.
If a sponsor living in Canada is offering you accommodation, please submit the following:
- a letter of invitation (from this sponsor)
- proof of accommodation (including electricity, water, gas bills etc.)
- a copy of your International passport or national ID
- Attestation of sponsorship and a letter explaining the link with him (family link must be attested with births certificates) / Original + 2 photocopies
- 2 photocopies of the International passport of the sponsor
- All proofs of yours or your sponsor’s financial statements : bank statement ( usually Last 3 months) , salary amount , documents showing property(ies) etc… /plus Originals + 2 photocopies
- Travel Insurance (usually 3 Months are accepted)/ as well as Original + 2 photocopies
travel insurance providers are usually: AIICO, Evasan, InsurVisa, Gtassur, Unichealth, Unitrust.
- Plane ticket (Reservation) plus Original + 2 photocopies
- Money for your visa application (visa fees).
To successfully apply for an Australian student visa, the following documents are required :
A well completed Australia student visa application form ( known as 157A)
- A receipt showing Paid visa application fee
- Copies of passport bio data page
- Admission letter from a recognized Australian Institution
- Proof of sufficient funds for your academic endeavors
- Proof of health insurance
- Standardized English proficiency test results
- Criminal record check results required
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476