For international students, Studying abroad in Ukraine offers numerous advantages. Beyond being a very beautiful tourist centre, Ukraine offers one of the cheapest and highest quality education in Europe. This country has very beautiful cities such as; Kharkov, Odessa, Kirem (Black Sea), Simferopol and Dnepropetrovsk. The Languages commonly in use are; German, Russian and English. It might interest you to know that Ukrainian lecturers are world class teachers with world class degrees from Harvard, MIT, Stanford and Oxford. There are various reasons to study in Ukraine and I have listed them below:
*Quality study options (medicine, law, civil engineering and Humanities)
*Low tuition fees (ranging from $1000-$3000)
*Swift and fast admission process
*Employment opportunities before and after graduation
POPULAR UKRAINIAN UNIVERSITY COURSES YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT:
*MBA and PHD programs.
COST OF LIVING IN UKRAINE
Annual tuition fee: Instruction in English – $ 3250.
- Visa Support Letter costs 200$US
- Invitation costs 300$US
- Health Insurance costs 200$US
- Hostel costs 400$US for one year
- Admission and Registration fee 300$US
- Accommodation charges in hostel US $2000, Rent an apartment US $1000 a month, Paying guest US $700 a month & Share a room US $%500.
- Consultancy Charges of our firm 600$US
- Airport pick up 150$US
Click here for application requirements and how to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057