International students wanting to study in low tuition universities in Hungary and who are not citizens of a European country would be expected to apply for a long term student visa (3-4 yearss) in order to study in Hungary.
Note that Visa requirements for Hungary vary, so ask in advance about the embassy regulations that apply to your home country! If you are to receive a student visa to Hungary, you must have applied and gotten an offer from an approved Hungarian university. International students can only apply for their student visas from the Hungarian Embassy that has a jurisdiction or branch in their state or country of permanent residence, prior to their departure. Processing a student visa usually takes around one month.
Documents required for your student visa to Hungary are:
- Proof of having paid the tuition fee
- An acceptance letter from the university regarding your admission
- Passport valid at least 6 months beyond your date of entry
- Copy of the photgraph page of your passport
- Passport photo no more than 6 months old
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of address or housing in Hungary
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover living expenses in the form of bank assurance/statement
- Visa application form
- 3 stamped envolopes addressed to the applicant
You will need to apply for your residence permit within 15 days of arrival in Hungary. This applies to both EU and non-EU citizens planning to stay in Hungary for longer than 90 days.
For more information about our services including guest post and advertising on this blog, kindly reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org