Location: The internship location is Canada.
Internship Type: This is a fully Paid Internship.
Application is currently ongoing for the McGill University full-time Science Internship Program.
- A full time science undergraduate student prior and after the IYS or the IP is completed.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 27 credits completed, with at least 12 credits remaining considering your degree program.
- CGPA of 2.7 or above is required.
- All IYS positions are open to international students (unless the job posting specifies otherwise) and also summer IPs (off-campus work permit applies).
- Please find Job openings related to the IP/IYS on the CaPS website; and apply as instructed. The student resources page will leadyou to more internship opportunities.
- Endeavor to attend career related workshops covering (CV writing, cover letter writing, interview techniques, cold calling) and meeting with a career advisor is a prerequisite.
- For the science internship, please inform the Internship Officer for registration after securing an internship. Click on the Registration form.
- You are encouraged to research and secure the internship that well-matches your studies.
Visit Official Page for more information
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057