The University is delighted to offer up to 100 of £5,000 Masters scholarships to attract the most talented students to study at Sussex. The scholarships are available on a competitive basis to UK, EU and non-EU students who have accepted a full-time place on a Masters course at Sussex in 2016.
University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Eligible programs include all full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex are eligible (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM) excluding the underlisted courses:
- • Postgraduate diplomas (including Common Professional Examination (CPE), Law and Economics)
- • Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a bursary)
- • Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- • PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- • MSc Automotive Engineering
- • MA degrees in IDS apart from MA Gender and Development
- • Masters degrees at the Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- • In addition, masters students funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding) are not eligible.
Total number of scholarships:
Up to 100 scholarships are available
UK, EU and non-EU students
The scholarship amount is £5,000
- • You are eligible if you are an applicant from the UK, EU or a non european country who either holds or expects to achieve a first-class undergraduate honours degree from any UK higher education institution OR who hold or expect to achieve an excellent undergraduate degree from a university within the European Union are eligible ;
- • You must apply for an eligible Masters course (see list above) and receive and have accepted an offer on or before 1 August 2016;
- • You must meet all the University’s general entrance requirements.
You should apply online for an eligible full-time Masters course via the University’s postgraduate application system in time to receive an offer of a place by 1 August 2016. You should complete the Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship application form by 1 August. The University cannot consider the scholarship application until an offer has been received and accepted for an eligible Masters course.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Visit here to apply: