Applications are currently ongoing for the SUMMER 2016 Coaching Fellowship. This is the 7th program, and the organizers are super excited at providing coaching opportunities to 50 of the most extraordinary young women leaders (aged 25–35) in the world of social impact to benefit from this program.
Once you are accepted as a fellow, you will receive 3 months of personalized 1:1 coaching with under the guidance of experienced and certified coaches. Furthermore, in addition to coaching, you will join an alumni of more than 300 women leaders from 37 countries united in supporting one another to create change.
The Coaching Fellowship is open to any woman between the ages of 25 and 35 based anywhere in the world, who is today or who wants to transform our world for the better.
- A female changemaker between the ages of 25-35;
- Strongly committed to changing the planet;
- Doing something extraordinary;
- Dedicated to her own self-discovery and development;
- Realistic about her goals for coaching (feasible for completion within a three month time period);
- Clear on what she can expect from coaching (see: “What is a coach?” for further clarification);
- Deeply interested in her own self development and progress;
- Willing to speak freely about both her difficulties and triumphs;
- Open to being challenged by a coach to explore outside of her comfort zone;
- Willing to give her coach feedback on their coaching conversation and relationship.
Summer 2016 Program will begin Aug 8 and coaching will continue until Nov 15th 2016. *Fellows must be available for coaching during this time.*
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057