Nord University presently offers courses at bachelor, master and doctoral levels for both local and international students. There are also study locations in Central and Northern Norway, with some of the best art teaching and research facilities located in a spectacular northern setting. If you did not know, the university offers free tuition education to local and international students while also facilitating a range of flexible and online study programs via active use of learning technology.
- Application Deadlines
- February 1: This is the admission deadline for international students who are non-European Union/EEA citizens
- March 1: Submit applications by this deadline if its based on prior learning or exceptional circumstances
- April 1: Local admission for European Union/EEA citizens
- April 15: Central admission date for applicants with Norwegian education (refer to information about admission to Norwegian-taught programmes)
- May 15: Local admission for applicants with Norwegian education (refer to information about admission to Norwegian-taught programmes)
- Related Post:FREE TUITION UNIVERSITIES IN GERMANY: COST OF LIVING, VISA APPLICATION AND ADMISSION DEADLINE
- Application Documents
- When you apply, you will be asked to submit documentation that supports the educational qualifications that form the basis of your application. Although you are required to apply online, all documentation must be submitted in hard (paper) copy. We do not accept documentation sent via email.
- Applicants to Nord University are subject to documentation requirements provided by the Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (NOKUT). The requirements are country-specific, meaning that they vary depending on where applicants obtained their education and qualifications.
- All international applicants receive an automatically-generated email after submitting their application for admission. This email contains more information about documentation as well as the relevant deadline for submission of documents.
- Related Post: Free tuition medical university in Cuba and how to apply
- How to apply
- Note that all applications for degree and one-year study programmes taught in English should be submitted via the online applications portal (søknadsweb).
- Use the link to the applications portal provided on this page or the link on the study programme page. Also, the university does not accept applications via email. Applications for intake in autumn open on December 1. Some international programmes may open for applications earlier. These will have an active link to th
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476