will be closed by Frdiay, July 31, 2015 at 11:59pm PST.
Google is inviting you to join the esteemed organization for a unique summer experience in a 10-12 week full time paid internship for MBA students in the Google organization. Their MBA interns will work on various projects that tackle the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry. Their interns will work across the following fields such as: business, Marketing, Advertising Sales and Operations, Finance, and more. For internships, Google usually hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find projects groups that match their skills and interests. Final decisions will be made based on business needs and your relevant experience.
Be challenged. Make an impact. Do cool things that matter.
For interested applicants, please click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume in English in a PDF format (in your resume, remember to include your expected graduation month and year and availability for internship). A cover letter will not be required for application.
- Internship tasks will be determined based on the experience, skills, and interests of the intern. If you are interested in a particular field of internship, please remember to include it in your resume.
- Penultimate year of study in a full time MBA program, graduating in 2016.
- Be able to complete a minimum 8 week program at the Sydney office between October 2015 and March 2016
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship
- Work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Operations, or related fields.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Interns must have demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Interns must have excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing working environment.
- Problem-solving skills, and ability to tackle highly strategic and challenging business problems
- Success interns will have very strong written and verbal communication skills.
Want to change the world? Or are you thinking even bigger? At Google, you’ll find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA and graduate student talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources – and everything in between.
Summer internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.
Please click here to apply:
Deadline: July 31st 2015
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476