The Global Scholarship Program at Catholic University of Korea in South Korea is accepting scholarship applications from interntional students till the 6th of March 2015. The Catholic University of Korea is offering undergraduate scholarships for students from other countries of the world other than Korea.Students applying must be interested in Catholic education and Korean studies. The Global Scholarship Program is offering talented high school students and recent high school graduates from around the globe access to full-time four-year undergraduate scholarships to begin their undergraduate studies in South Korea. Successful applicants must demonstrate academic excellence, ethical leadership and interest in Korean Studies. Note that applicants who are proficient in the Korean language will be given high priority.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship Package will cover the following:
Tuition fees (approx. $10,000 per annum)
- Housing (4-person room in the International Dormitory)
- Monthly stipend (250,000 KRW or approx. $250 per month)
- School(Institutions/ Country): Catholic University of Korea | South Korea
- Level: undergraduate degree level
- Field(s): any of the courses at Catholic University of Korea.
- Deadline: 6th March
‣ Note that High School Seniors or graduates at the time of application
‣ You must be ready and willing to enroll full-time (15 units per semester) in one or more undergraduate programs at the Catholic University of Korea
‣ Applicants must be Non-Korean students who are not South Korean citizens
‣ You must be interested in Catholic education and Korean studies as a whole
‣Applicants must be in good health
‣ Successful applicants must demonstrate academic excellence, ethical leadership, and interest in Korean Studies if they wish to be considered for the scholarships. As highlighted earlier, applicants who are competent in the Korean language will be given high priority.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants should apply for these scholarships by post or email.
‣ Application Requirements
- Complete the Application Form (form attached)
- Submit High School Transcripts (official copies indicating one of the following)
- Top 10 percent of high school class
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Language Proficiency
- Two Letters of Recommendation (form attached)
- The principal of the applicant’s high school
- The applicant’s church (Catholic) or a diplomatic mission (office) in your country
- A Personal Statement (form attached)
- Applicant’s introduction
- Study plan at the Catholic University of Korea
- Future and career goals
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 6th March 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476