Deadline: February 28th 2017
Every year students and young professionals from around the world participate to design ideas for financing and implementing the UN’s sustainable development goals.
Winner of competition will present their ideas during the IMF and World Bank Annual Meetings receive support from a dedicated start up accelerator at the Wharton school, and benefit from unique networking opportunities with other young leaders, as well as some of the most senior decision makers in international development and the private sector.
Students and young professionals between the ages of 14 and 18 years and 18 and 35 years from around the world are invited to participate.
Receive support from a dedicated start up accelerator at the Wharton school, and benefit from unique networking opportunities with other young leaders as well as some of the most senior decision makers in international development academia and the private sector.
Proposal should be submitted directly to the 14A email account email@example.com in Microsoft word format or PDF format. Please name your files as follows “2017_Country_TeamName”
Your proposal should be as follows
- Title and team name.
- Short abstract.
- Explanation of the problem and the content: briefly describe the problem that your proposal is addressing.
- Your solution: succinctly describe your idea ( including designs, target population, stake holders, incentives and implementation)
- Expected impact: why it is relevant?
- Are there similar examples? If so where and how?
- Challenges: what challenges you might face and how can they be addressed
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057