Every year, 54 (one-time) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are awarded to eligible bachelor’s or master’s degree applicants. The University seeks to admit young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
Scholarships will be taken at The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Bachelor’s or Masters Programs offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
A total of 54 scholarships will be available
International students from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
Each scholarship is worth € 5,000.
You are eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship if you:
- Come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam).
- Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Will have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Have not applied for the Holland Scholarship.
- Have been provisionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 1 May 2017.
How to apply:
To apply for the scholarship, you must first apply to the Bachelor or Master programme of your choice and write an essay following the essay guidelines. Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November 2016-31 March 2017.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057