The University of Messina (UniME) is currently awarding 40 scholarships for diligent international students. These scholarships will only be available for students enrolling to a UniME two-year long Master degree program (Laurea Magistrale) for the academic year 2017/2018.
Note that international students are those students holding a degree awarded by a foreign University (not Italian) whilst with the term “enrollment” it is considered the registration to the first year of a Master degree course (Laurea Magistrale).
Wiil take place in Italy
In accordance with the Call, selected candidates will benefit from an EUR 100 monthly grant, free accommodation in one of the UniME student Halls of Residence and exemption from the payment of tuition fees for the whole duration of the program.
In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must hold:
– a degree awarded by a foreign University recognized as being appropriate to enroll to a Master degree programme (Laurea Magistrale).
– A certificate of Italian language (B2 level) issued by the C.L.I.Q. (Certificazione Lingua Italiania di Qualità) system (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in Italian), or
– One of the following certificate of English language: TOEFL iBT internet based (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 87 -109; ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages – Pitman): B2 IESOL Communicator; IELTS (International English Language Testing System
– University of Cambridge): 5.5 – 6.5; ISE (Integrated Skill in English – Trinity College London): B2 ISE II; LCCIEB (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry Examinations Board): Level 5; FCE (First Certificate in English – University of Cambridge) (in case of enrollment to a Master degree programme taught in English).
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Candidates must deal with pre-enrollment procedures at the Italian Diplomatic/Consular Authority in the country where the degree has been awarded for the issue of the visa.
- Please visit the online application portal.
Endeavor to submit the following documents (either in English or Italian) would be necessary:
- Curriculum vitae
- Language certificate
- A motivation letter or/and a Reference letter provided by the University/Higher Education Institution (HEI) where the candidate gained the degree/latest qualification.
- Official transcript of records of previous studies in English or translated into Italian by a competent Italian authority (Embassy/Consular if abroad);
- Photocopy of a valid passport.
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before May 22, 2017
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057