Eligible Countries: All international students outside Europe are invited to apply.
Scholarship country: Scholarships will take place United Kingdom
Scholarship Info: The University of Hertfordshire, England is currently offering a number of scholarships to international students outside the UK and EU.
Eligible Courses: Only programs offered at the University
Scholarship Type: Apply to study only undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
- Candidates’ applications will be assessed by the University scholarship team.
- All candidates are classed as International students if they are from countries outside of the European Union.
- All undergraduate and postgraduate International students may be eligible for the International Scholarship.
- Scholarships will be assessed based on the strength of candidates’ personal statement.
- Eligibility and funding amounts are assessed on a case by case basis which is dependent on course, application and country of application.
- Students are only eligible to receive one scholarship award.
Number of Scholarships: Not known.
Value of Scholarship: £1000 or £2000 towards course fees for the first year of study.
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships will last for the first year only
How to Apply:
To make the process as easy as possible, there is no need to fill out an application form. Instead, candidates are advised to provide a strong personal statement within their course application which highlights:
- interest in candidate’s chosen course.
- motivation for candidate’s studies.
- future career aspirations.
All applications will be assessed by the University’s scholarship team.
International students should apply for their chosen course through the normal application process.
Successful candidates will be notified after they have been offered a place at the University of Hertfordshire.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057