Application Deadlines: The application deadlines are indicated below:
- 25th October, 2017
- 1st April, 2018
Eligible Universities: The International Alliance of Research Universities are:
- University of Cape Town
- Australian National University
- ETH, Zürich
- National University of Singapore
- Peking University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- The University of Tokyo
- Yale University
Harvard University is also included in the Novo Nordisk International Talent Program.
Scholarship country: University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Eligible Fields: The fields are listed below:
Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Biology, Biology-Biotechnology, Public Health, Food Innovation and Health, Global Health, Human Nutrition, Human Biology, Human Physiology, Immunology and Inflammation, Health Informatics, Chemistry, Medicine, Medicine and Technology, Molecular Biomedicine, Nanoscience and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Award Info: Novo Nordisk International Talent Program is a scholarship that aims to encourage students from the International Alliance of Research Universities (IARU) in a range of select academic fields seeking to study abroad at the University of Copenhagen.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- enroll in a degree programme at a IARU university or Harvard University
- apply for admission to UCPH as an exchange or guest student
- study at third year Bachelor’s level or Master’s level while at UCPH in one of the following programmes:
- Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Biology, Biology-Biotechnology, Public Health, Food Innovation and Health, Global Health, Human Nutrition, Human Biology, Human Physiology, Immunology and Inflammation, Health Informatics, Chemistry, Medicine, Medicine and Technology, Molecular Biomedicine, Nanoscience and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- meet a GPA requirement of minimum 3
- engage in study activities pertaining to metabolism, insulin, haemoglobin and obesity
Selection Criteria: This scholarship program will give top priority to international applicants who posses a strong academic background and have submitted an ambitious study plan for their stay at the University of Copenhagen.
Number of Scholarships: Not known.
Value of Scholarship:
- The scholarship may be spent towards the cost of tuition fees, travel costs, insurance, and other expenses incurred in connection with studying abroad at UCPH.
- The scholarship will typically amount to approximately EURO € 1200 a month. Depending on the costs and length of the study abroad at UCPH, it may increase up to EURO € 26000 in total.
Duration of Scholarship: Note that scholarships will be awarded for up to one academic year.
How to Apply: In order to submit an application, you will be required to prepare following documents:
- Application form
- A copy of your transcript of records in English, including both Bachelor’s and Master’s grades
The application comprises of an application form, containing a motivated study plan and a list of the courses you plan to attend during your studies abroad as well ad enclosed transcripts of records, including both Bachelor’s and Matser’s grades (if applicable). The application and requested documents are submitted through this link.
You will be requested to submit your GPA, including both Bachelor’s and Master’s grades – if you have Master’s grades.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476