Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 1st March 2018
Eligible Countries: Apply if you hail from one of these countries:
- Republic of Korea
Scholarship country: Scholarships will take place in Denmark
Eligible Field of Study: All programs available at the university.
Scholarship Type: Only masters and PhD taught programs.
Eligibility: Scholarship will only be considered if the student fulfils the following requirements:
- Is a citizen of a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Does not have permanent residence in an EU or EEA country
- Is NOT studying in Denmark through an exchange programme or any other study agreement which is tuition fee waiving
- Has shown good academic results previously from former studies or passed exams
- Has passed an English language test, preferably an IELTS test with a score of 6.0 or similar recognised test with a high score provided for academic studies
- Scholarships are only available to master’s and PhD-level students. However, bachelor’s degree students wishing to study Danish language and literature can also apply if they have studied the Danish language for two years.
- scholarships are only offered to students enrolled in full-degree studies at higher education institutions in the countries listed above.
- PhD students must likewise be employed at, or affiliated with, higher education institutions in the above-mentioned countries.
Number of Scholarships: Not indicated.
Value of Scholarship: Danish Government scholarships programme covers 30-50% of the tuition fees, which means that the rest must be paid by the student. Students who are awarded a scholarship from UCN may under certain circumstances also receive an additional partial monthly living costs scholarship.
Duration of Scholarship: Danish Government Scholarships will be awarded for the entire duration of a study programme or for single semesters.
How to Apply: To be considered for a scholarship, the applicants must:
- Fill in the scholarship application form including a motivation letter stating the reasons for applying to UCN and the reasons for applying for the specific programme in question
- Apply and be accepted to one of the English-taught study programmes which UCN offers
Furthermore the students must attach:
- Documentation of passed exams (translated into English)
- Documentation of relevant working experience
- References (if any)
- Copy of passport
- Documentation of applying for a programme at UCN
- Please follow this link to the list of Danish institutions offering long-term scholarships in 2017/18
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476