- Phase 1: 1st February – 28th February 2018
- Phase 2: 16th July – 16th August 2018
Eligible Countries: Only applicants from developing countries should apply
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place in Bonn, Germany
Award Info: The UNFCCC-UNU-EHS Early Career Climate Fellowship is offered as a collaborative programme between the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and the United Nations University Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS).
Upon completion of the UNFCCC–UNU Early Career Climate Fellowship Programme, the Early Career Climate Fellows will be able to work in their home countries or internationally, deploying the valuable experience and insights they have gained in Bonn. Academically outstanding young graduates from developing countries who are in early stages of their career, especially women from least developed countries, are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Type: Fellowship taught programs.
- Applicants must be enrolled in their final term or have recently graduated with top marks plus other indicators of academic excellence from an advanced university degree programme (masters or doctorate) in environment, climate change, communications, international relations or a related field.
- No professional experience is required, but candidates with up to two years of experience can be considered.
- Applicants should display a strong interest in the interface between international climate policy development and research. Furthermore, applicants should be highly motivated to work and learn in a multicultural and interdisciplinary environment.
- Qualified women candidates and candidates from least developed countries are especially encouraged to apply.
Selection Criteria: Fellows will be selected based on their skills and backgrounds vis-à-vis the needs of UNU and UNFCCC.
Number of Awards: Not indicated.
Duration of Program: Fellowships will last from six months to two years.
How to Apply: Interested Applicants should apply for consideration.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476