The Smeal College of Business at the Pennsylvania State University is currently inviting applications for undergraduate scholarships. First-year students enrolling in the Smeal College of Business will be automatically considered for the small number of merit and need-based scholarships available.
The Smeal College of Business at the Pennsylvania State University will award undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs to more than 5,000 students.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies
- Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before May 8, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The average scholarship award is $2,500.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The typical recipient of a Smeal College scholarship is a sophomore or junior at the time of application, has a cumulative grade point average of 3.20 or higher, and has an unmet financial need. However, all currently enrolled students are eligible to apply. The selection process is extremely competitive.
- English Language Requirements: Note that if English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Smeal College undergraduate students must submit an online scholarship application available through this site beginning April 5, 2018. An e-mail message will be sent to Smeal students at all locations notifying them of application availability. The deadline to apply for scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year is May 8, 2018. The applicants chosen to receive a scholarship will be notified in mid-July. Only students receiving a scholarship will be notified of an award. Because most of our scholarships require documented financial need, students should also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To find out more about the application process for the FAFSA visit the Office of Student Aid. You must be eligible to receive federal aid in order to qualify for a Smeal Scholarship.
How to Apply:
First-year students enrolling in the Smeal College of Business are automatically considered for the small number of merit and need-based scholarships available.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476