The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is currently inviting applications for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA). These awards are open for application by international students in Biomedical, Science and Engineering related disciplines who are undergraduate students in their third or fourth year, or Master students.
The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) will support short-term research attachments for top international students at A*STAR, giving you the unique opportunity to experience the vibrant scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia, and work with distinguished and world-renowned researchers.
Note that if English is not your first language then, you’ll be required to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline:Please submit applications on or before March 31, 2018
- Course Level: This award is eligible for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees.
- Study Subject: Scholarships will be awarded in Biomedical, Science and Engineering related disciplines.
- Scholarship Award: Monthly stipend of $1,500 will be provided.
- Research attachment period should be a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.
- A simple report detailing the student’s experience and research project is required to be submitted to A*GA 3 weeks before completion of attachment.
- Number of Scholarships: Not indicated.
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships will be open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Open for application by international students in Biomedical, Science and Engineering related disciplines who are undergraduate students in their third or fourth year, or Master students.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Please submit the following supporting documents via email to the contact person for the Research Institute that you would like to be attached to.
- Duly completed curriculum Vitae
- English-Translated Transcripts of Bachelor and Master Studies (if any)
- Copy of Identity Certificate/ Passport
- Recommendation letter (if any)
- Proposed start and end date of attachment
- A*STAR Research Institutes Coordinator List
How to Apply:
- Note that interested students can browse through A*STAR Research Institutes (RIs) and Consortia for attachment opportunities.
- Interested students are to contact A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia directly for attachment opportunities.
- Please submit the supporting documents via email
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476